Chris Brown blasts gay rumors


Chris Brown has responded to R&B singer Raz B's assertion that he is gay.

Vibe reports that the claims were leaked from Raz B's upcoming memoir This Boys Life.

Best known as a member of the group B2K, Raz B 'outs' several hip-hop and R&B stars in the book, including Bow Wow, Lil Wayne, Ray J and Omarion.

He apparently wrote of Brown: "I've never had issues with substances; even when I was at my lowest. I always thank God I never had a serious addiction like the Weezy's [Lil Wayne] and the Breezy's [Chris Brown]."

The former singer added: "What type of man hits a woman? A man that does not honor womanhood or the fragility of it. I also read that most men who beat women have latent homosexual tendencies. So there you go."

Brown later took to his Twitter account to refute Raz B's claims, saying: "Lying about somebody in a book is called defamation of character. Keep feeding people bulls**t and ima end up owning you and that book! RAZ B! God bless... My lawyers are handling it! Lol ima chill!"

Brown later deleted the tweets, but they had already been retweeted and screencapped by fans